Saturday, December 1, 2018

Ultimate Whipped Cream Cheese Frosting


I got this recipe on Pinterest; but when I tried it, it was every bit as good as reported, and better! I and my family absolutely love this one. This recipe makes a generous amount, so if you only want to frost 12 cupcakes or 1 layer cake...you for sure will want to 1/2 the recipe.

16 oz cream cheese, room temperature
1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup heavy cream, cold.
Higher the fat content, the better (I'm using 40% Ultra)

Beat the cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth and fluffy. In a separate bowl, beat the heavy cream to nearly stiff peaks, then add the whipped cream into the cheese mixture and quickly and briefly beat to combine. Do not over beat.

I originally got the recipe from:
www.notsohumblepie.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly